Career Opportunities - Harrisburg, PA
- Project Manager/Project Engineer (5+ Years Exp) » details
- Highway Design/Engineer (5+ Years Exp) » details
Highway Project Manager and/or Project Engineer
McCormick Taylor, Inc., a leading engineering, planning and environmental firm with 11 east coast offices, is seeking an experienced Project Manager and/or Project Engineer with 5-15 years experience working on projects from the preliminary engineering phase through final design. Position available in the Harrisburg, PA office.
Candidate will work in many varied disciplines and should possess strong communication and technical writing skills. Familiarity with PennDOT and/or Pennsylvania Turnpike design standards, plan preparation, and procedures is preferred. Knowledge of highway geometry, drainage, Maintenance of Traffic Plans and final construction documents preparation (PS&E) and MicroStation/AutoCAD is required. P.E. license is not required, but is preferred.
Benefits: The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and will be eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefits package. EOE/AA
Please send a cover letter along with your resume and salary requirements:
McCormick Taylor, Inc.
Highway Design/Engineer (5+ Years Experience)
McCormick Taylor is seeking experienced Highway Design Engineer with 5 or more years of both preliminary and final design highway experience. Candidate must be well versed in PennDOT and/or Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission design criteria and standards and have working knowledge of Microstation and InRoads.
- Candidate must possess a B.S. or M.S. in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited curriculum with an interest/emphasis in highway engineering.
- Experience with water resources (highway drainage, stormwater management, E&S, and/or H&H) also a plus.
- Excellent communications skills a must.
- Familiarity with MicroStation or AutoCAD highly desirable.
- Familiarity with highway design and P S&E package preparation desirable.
- PE preferred but not required.
Benefits: The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and will be eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefits package which includes: medical, dental, and vision, basic life insurance, AD&D insurance, STD, LTD, 401(k), PTO, and educational assistance. EOE/AA
Send resume with cover letter and salary requirements to: