Career Opportunities - Richmond, VA
- Highway Project & Design Engineer » details
- Traffic Engineer: Entry to Mid-Level » details
Highway Engineer / Designer (Entry/Mid Level)
Verona / Glen Allen, VA
McCormick Taylor is seeking an entry level Highway Engineer/Designer with 3-5 years experience or a mid level Highway Engineer with 5-10 years experience to work on projects from the preliminary engineering phase through final design. Potential positions available in our Verona or Glen Allen, VA locations.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering
- Well versed in VDOT design criteria and standards
- Experience with roadway design, traffic engineering and drainage helpful
- PS&E package preparation desirable
- Possess strong communications and technical writing skills
- Working knowledge of Microstation and GEOPAK
- PE or EI certification preferred, but not required
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and will be eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefits package. EOE/AA
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and salary requirements along with their resume to:
Entry to Mid-Level
Seeking an entry level Traffic Designer with 0-5 years experience or mid level Traffic Engineer with 5-10 years experience to assist engineers in traffic studies, capacity and simulation analysis, and final design projects for VDOT and locality projects. Requirements - BS in Civil Engineering; HCS, Synchro and MicroStation experience; EIT or PE preferred; and knowledge of Virginia guidelines and requirements.
Potential position available in our Richmond or Verona, VA locations. EOE/AA. Competitive salary and excellent benefits plan offered.
Send cover letter, resume & salary requirements to:
McCormick Taylor, Inc.
Attention: Rick J. DeLong, P.E.
4951 Lake Brook Drive, Suite 275
Glen Allen, VA 23060