Drawing on years of linear project experience, we are rapidly expanding into the energy market assisting our clients in support of their transmission, distribution and generation services. We provide a wide range of support services for our energy clients by working together with them. Because we understand their particular needs and delivery demands we are able to provide superior customer and professional service. Our ability to exceed our clients’ expectations is based on our team’s unique understanding of natural resource regulatory requirements, agency expectations, related engineering experience and public concerns associated with linear projects. We also understand that safety is paramount to our clients just as it is to us. We practice safety along with our clients and their contractors and continually strive to improve upon a safe working environment.
- Resource delineation
- Linear facilities siting
- Environmental compliance/monitoring
- Civil engineering support
- Erosion & sediment control design and permitting
- NEPA support
- Civil QA/QC construction monitoring
- Public affairs/outreach
- Design support
- Impact minimization/restoration/mitigation
- Cultural and visual resource surveys
- GIS mapping
- Environmental planning program support
- Site/civil design
McCormick Taylor is a member of ISNetworld.