The firm began in 1946 with Thomas J. McCormick, P.E., a prominent engineer and professor in Philadelphia, PA. Widely respected among his peers – architects, engineers and members of the construction industry – he was joined by Paul G. Taylor in the early 1950s. Together they completed many high profile structural engineering projects, many of which are Philadelphia landmarks. Theirs was a partnership that laid the foundation for the tradition of excellence we still uphold today.
For a glimpse of McCormick Taylor’s history, click on the eras below.