McCormick Taylor is a proud Diamond-level Sponsor for the 2019 e-Construction & Partnering Workshop.
The workshop, sponsored by PennDOT and the Federal Highway Administration, will be held from April 17-18 at the Sheraton-Station Square near downtown Pittsburgh, PA. Representatives from State Departments of Transportation (DOTs) and other transportation professionals will come together to learn about technology and best practices from leaders in the industry. The workshop will involve several break-out sessions in addition to four general keynote sessions.
Break-out session topics include:
- State DOT e-Construction Mobile Applications and Partnering efforts
- Implementation of e-Ticketing for Material Deliveries
- Field Review of e-Construction Mobile Devices
- Creating Policy to Facilitate e-Construction
- Construction Administration and Management Tools
- 3D Design – Concepts, Standards, Data Output
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- Tools for Inspectors
- Partnering with alternative contracting methods (i.e., Design-Build, Construction Manager/General Contractor and Public-Private Partnerships)
- Emerging concepts of risk-based, programmatic and executive level partnering